Careers at StableWP
We’re changing the lives of entrepreneurs
around the world through our creative
products and services.
Join the StableWP Family
We’re looking for talented, motivated marketers and designers to join us on our mission to empower small business owners to build stronger, more professional, and sustainable businesses.
Join a Company Within a Community
We’re a Toronto-based startup who loves what we do. At StableWP, you’re valued for who you are as well as what you can do.
No matter the role, you’ll join a team made up of individuals all pushing themselves (and each other) to be their best, to accomplish big things and have fun while doing it.
If you’re interested in joining StableWP, simply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and describe how you believe you can help.
What you’ll do
- Landing page construction using WordPress
- Assisting with automation of data pools from Google analytics and other third parties
- Creating custom events on websites to track user behaviour via google tag manager and google analytics
- Building API integrations between platforms like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, webforms and email tools such as Mailchimp, Aweber or Constant Contact
- Extract data from Google Suite platforms such as Google Ads, Analytics and Business using Restful API
Who you are
- Have a Computer Science or similar degree
- Self-motivated, strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Experience using G Suite, JIRA and Excel considered an asset
- Previous internship or related experience in web development considered an asset
What You’ll Do:
- Lead client relationships and manage the overall account management process for your accounts.
- Coordinate and project manage all SEO efforts including link building, keyword research and onsite/offsite optimization.
- Present technical SEO audits that analyze all aspects of a website’s technical integrity and SEO.
- Make recommendations on website information architecture, content, internal linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Competitive keyword analysis.
- Develop and produce monthly and quarterly metrics reports that track the success of SEO and other channels.
- Provide detailed analysis by channel (site referral, organic, social etc) along with engagement metrics like bounce rate, time on site and conversion rate.
- Responsible for the maintenance or troubleshooting of Google Tag Manager (GTM), Google Analytics and Google.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization.
Who you are
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of search engine optimization experience.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years project management or agency experience.
- Proven track record of results with improving search rankings and/or developing and managing website reporting tools.
- Basic understanding of PPC methods and platforms.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other third-party tools for SEO analysis and reporting (SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, Majestic, etc.).
- Good understanding of SEO fundamentals like crawling, indexing, website architecture and the technological aspects related to SEO.
- Experience with WordPress.
- University Degree or college diploma, preferably with a business or digital marketing major.