Little Burgundy Checkout Teardown
Little Burgundy is a branded footwear retailer selling top shoe labels like Nike, Adidas and Vans, as well as their in-house brands Little Burgundy and Floyd.
Named after a hip neighbourhood in Montreal, where it was founded, Little Burgundy built its business as a local retailer with a unique style and a boutique feel. It now operates in over 30 brick-and-mortar locations across Canada as well as a sprawling online shop.
Time to see how Little Burgundy treats their digital shoppers, and if they provide a smooth shopping experience online as they do in-store. Let’s teardown LB’s checkout flow!
For the Win???
- Excellent product page design
- “Add to cart” confirmation cues
- Compelling shipping and returns policy callouts
- Guest checkout
- Not having to fill out unnecessary forms
- Frictionless checkout process
- Could have made adding items on the cart page easier
- Can’t edit the cart on the checkout page
- Confusing checkout progress indicator
- Unnecessary distractions in the checkout footer